The 2013 Britannia Awards aired on BBC America on Sunday night, and Sacha Baron Cohen – who was honored with the Charlie Chaplin Award for Excellence in Comedy – stole the show.
Presenting him with the award on stage was Salma Hayek and an elderly woman in a wheelchair, introduced as the oldest living actor to have worked with Chaplin himself. The woman presented Baron Cohen...
Mature Mexican carpet Salma Hayek turned 47 on Monday, September 2. Born in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, the 5-foot-2, 115 pound Hayek is a critically acclaimed actress. However, despite being consistently brilliant on the screen, Hayek is truly beloved for exciting countless individuals as Santánico Pandemónium in From Dusk till Dawn. Removed from the world of Hollywood, the devout...
You guys worked your asses off at work, come home to a screaming wife or girlfriend sleeping with your buddy and all you can think of is drinking beer, watching sports and looking at hot chicks on the Internet. I’ve got you covered.
My new gig around here is to sit around the office, search for poon, build this post and go on beer runs.
Have a hot chick suggestion or want to offer...
• Kate Upton’s Puppies
• Worst Korean 1st pitch – EVER! I promise.
• How LeBron’s book shelf stays hydrated
• Pic: Harvey Updyke kicked out of softball tourney
• Time Machine: Look Back: Cheerleaders of the USFL
• Dear, Jesus: Salma Hayek CLEAV BOMB!
• Hate your life? Gracie Carvalho will cheer you up
• Brazilian broad you’re not having sex with – Natalia...
• Salma Hayek drops cleavage for Burger King
• Kim Kardashian also drops some cleavage
• Gracie Carvalho poses in some new bikini pics
• Laetitia Casta looks good in Vogue
• Bar Refaeli’s hand-bra hotness!
• Jennifer Nicole Lee struts her bikini body around
• The best 76 pictures of Lara Bingle
• Joana Vieira does some sexy justice
Filed under: Daily Dump